Designer Game. Fashion
e Covers 2011
A Fashion Designer Game
- (Fashion designers) This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- couturier: someone who designs clothing
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
Fashion Angels Project Runway Boho Tie Dye Fashion Designer
Project Runway Boho Tie-Dye Fashion Designer Set
Share the love of tie dye. This set teaches the art and current trend of tie-dying so you can create your own boho chic fashion
s and accessories. The kit includes a scarf to tie dye into the latest must-have accessory. The colorful guide will inspire you with techniques and tie-dye projects from T's to skirts. The kit includes a scarf, 3 colors of dye, pre-soak powder, 3 bottles, rubber bands, gloves and a guide book. Girls of all ages will enjoy hours of creative fun. It's easy to use and you'll impress your friends with your unique and creative designs. Feel like a real fashion
designer with this wonderful collection of craft activities that will give you hours of fun and creativity.
Product Dimensions (inches): 10.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 11 (H)
Age: 8 years and up
The flickr game
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
SXSW Interactive - Fashion Show
Runway fashion show by designer Mariessa as featured in SXSW Interactive 2009 in Austin.
The event was sponsored by MassiveBlack.com - a pool of creative minds consisting of graphics & game designers, film production and more. They did some of the animation characters for The Lord of The Rings movie.
Strobist: cross-lighting bare SB800s.
Related topics: dog fashion disco tour grunge punk fashion tall girl fashion pam anderson fashion week fashion stylist cv london summer fashion free fashion solitaire fashion photographer dublin